The EDGE™ line of tackle storage solutions from Plano® are proven favorites thanks to their intuitive designs that store tackle securely while keeping it easy to access when the bite heats up. The EDGE Frog box stores a variety of topwater frogs by utilizing the line tie to vertically hang the baits. This allows the legs of each bait to quickly dry off and maintain their shape for long-term usage. Gone are the days of jumbled up, dry-rotted rubber resulting in unusable baits. The EDGE Frog Box will maintain the quality of each frog from the moment you take it out of its package and place it in the box to the moment it’s tied on. This durable box was designed to toss in the boat when the frog bite is “on” and keep your topwater frogs organized and safe in storage during the “off” season.
- Holds up to 50 baits by the line-tie to allow baits to quickly dry and maintain their shape.
- Durable box protects and maintains baits for longevity.
- Features WaterWick™ technology with reusable moisture-wicking packet.
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal keeps the box waterproof when closed.
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 of protection by infusing the entire box with leading rust preventative.
- EZ Label™ system quick identification of contents.
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid for a clear view of interior contents.
- One-handed latch design for easy open and close.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …